AL-SALAM GENERAL TRADING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The Administrative Manager will evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Administrative Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
Interested candidate who think that they meet the above requirements, should submit their Applications (cover letter and updated CV) by Email Alsalamgroup2020@Gmail.Com Hard Copy of Application CV to Alsalam Main office oposite Save the Children Bosaso office at Air port Main road , before 23/8/2019 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.