Driver - Puntland
The Driver will be responsible for liaison, effective driving services and Puntland office support services.
- Drive project staff and authorized persons to various destinations as instructed.
- Ensure compliance with traffic regulations and code.
- Collect and deliver documents to various destinations as instructed.
- Ensure safety of products/goods in the vehicles.
- Provide assistance to the administration staff as and when required.
- Maintain accurate and up to date vehicle/equipment records.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Educational level required: Secondary education (O-level)
- Technical Training qualifications required: Valid driving license for B.C.E class of Vehicles.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills as well as negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must adhere to set security standards.
- Respecter of gender perspective in the scope of work.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as required.
The position is office-based in Garowe with frequent travel to the field.
Interested and qualified candidates should log on to;
All applications should be received by 24th June, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
World Vision adheres to strict child and adult safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks which will include criminal background checks. They will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles. Academic certificates will be verified with the issuing institutions.