AL-SALAM GENERAL TRADING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Alsalam construction are looking for a female sectary who has ability to support the Chair in ensure the smooth functioning of the Management, and Ensure meetings are effectively organized and minuted
- Manage, organize, and maintain CEOs time calendar scheduling and reminding appointments.
- Arrange for any material required (presentation documentation print hand-outs memos, dairies) for all CEO meeting efficiently
- Ensuring meeting effectively organized and minuteand day to day activities to the CEO.
- Maintaining effective records and administration
- Communication and corresponding
- Upholding legal requirement
Requirement and qualifications
- Keeping record of the organizations activity
- Keeping a record of any of the organizations publications (leaflets, newsletters)
- Acting as a custodian of the organization’s governing documents
- Liaising with the chair to plan the meeting from the CEO
- Receiving agendas from committee and recording of the organizations activities.
- circulating agenda and reporting
- Taking minutes unless there is a minute keeper
- Filing minutes and reporting
Only Female candidates are allowed to Apply
- Diploma or Degree, of Management BBA, IT. Economics or other related fields
- Minimum of one Year experience In That Field
- Good IT And Computer Packages
- Good Organization Skills
- good time management
- Teamwork skills, flexibility and attention to detail.
- good communication skills both verbal and written
- accuracy and good attention to detail
Interested candidate who think that they meet the above requirements, should submit their Applications (cover letter and updated CV) by Email firstname.lastname@example.org before 14/4/2019 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.