Over all job purpose
Provide technical support and leadership in the design, implementation and evaluation of an integrated community-based health care programme and budget at Regional Branch level aimed at providing quality healthcare to address the needs of vulnerable communities. Coordinate and supervise the operations of the out-patient and mobile outreach clinics to ensure delivery of high quality maternal and child health services, including immunization, nutrition, HIV/Aids, health and hygiene promotion and epidemic response. Review and monitor implementation of health programme activities and submit periodic update reports in line with health policy and donor requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct participatory needs assessment to identify community health needs and set priorities and develop a capacity strengthening plan to improve the health condition of vulnerable communities
- Provide technical support and leadership in the design, implementation and evaluation of an integrated community-based health care programme at the Branch level per the approved budget and scope
- Coordinate and supervise out-patient and mobile outreach clinics to ensure delivery of high quality maternal and child health services such as safe motherhood, immunization, nutrition and HIV/Aids
- Coordinate the requisition and receipt of adequate drugs and medical supplies for distribution to outpatient and mobile clinics in order to ensure availability of medicines to avoid stock-outs
- Prepare and produce reports in line with integrated health activities and donor requirements.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional practice in Public Health, Nursing/Midwifery with experience in maternal and child health
Job Competencies & Experience
- Demonstrating consistency in upholding integrity and ethics
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to the fundamental principles of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement Team leader with demonstrated mentoring and coaching skills
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate openness to change & ability to manage complexities
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills and ability to manage intergroup dynamics and mediate conflicting interests
- Excellent writing skills, analytical capacity to synthesize project outputs and findings for the preparation of quality programme reports
- Maturity & confidence in dealing with senior and high-ranking officials
- Remain calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Respond positively to critical feedback and differing points of views
SRCS offers a contract of one year, renewable depending on both funding and performance.
Salary and Benefits are according to SRCS terms of employment for national staff.
You must be available to start work as soon as possible and willing to work in Villages under Badhan District.
- Interested candidates should email their updated CV and Cover letter to Human Resource department on the email address email@example.com before or on 11th June 2021.
- Proficiency in computer office packages word, excel, power point.