ICT Assistant at the SRCS Rehabilitation Program, here after referred to as the ICT Assistant is guided by the Red Crescent & Red Cross Seven Principles (Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity, Universality) and International Humanitarian Law, as well as the SRCS policy and strategy and procedures as established. The Assistant’s employment conditions are established and agreed upon separately.
Overall Job Purpose
The ICT is an employee of the SRCS Rehabilitation Centre, Mogadishu. The position is in the Administration Department of the SRCS Rehabilitation Centre, which is part of the SRCS Rehabilitation Program for Disabled in Somalia, which again is a part of the Somali Red Crescent Society.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of an ICT infrastructure of the centre and the reception office regularly.
- Ensure that reception is kept open and being manned throughout all working hours of the centre or whenever any patient or an employee of the centre right fully request services from the reception.
- Receive visitors and provide information related to the physical rehabilitation centre services
- Update records /data entry and data analysis of PMS5.1
- Ensure that all sensitive information related to patients and / or the centre at large is properly taken care of and safely stored in a lock cabinet
- Register all new patients according to standing procedures and instructions and arrange appointment and waiting list with the physiotherapy, Orthopaedic department
- Prepare monthly statistics orthopaedic department production
- Collect cost sharing money from the patients and submit to the finance office at the end of every month
- Filing client information cards to the cupboard
- At any time ensure the tidiness, cleanness and the upkeep of the reception
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Every month presents to the admin/finance office statistics reports from the activities of the reception office.
- Prepare at the end of the month cost sharing money and submit to admin/finance officer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional practice in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology.
Job Competencies & Experience
- Should have minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrating consistency in upholding integrity and ethics
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to the fundamental principles of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer office packages word, excel, power point Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CV, cover letter, and copy of their certificates to: email@example.com
|Job disclaimer and notification:
Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS) is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Please write the position you are applying on the subject line.
Deadline for Applications: March 15, 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.