CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position
Partnership Coordination Facility Project
As a moderator your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide proper, clear and faithful interpretation during the workshop.
- Ensure there is a friendly atmosphere in the room.
- Encourage participants to share.
- Coordinate with the EUTM-S Advisory Team to ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Capable of working with others in a participatory and capacity building manner.
Bachelor’s degree in Security, Human Rights or Social Sciences
How to Apply
- Fluency in written and spoken English Language is required.
- Fluency in oral and written Somali language is required.
Candidates interested in applying for this role need to register on CTG website as a candidate & apply for this role using this link: