Advanced University degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Administration, Logistics, or other related field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
At least three or more years of professional experience in Supply Chain activities and Management, analytical skills and managing logistics operations and/or experience in commercial or humanitarian transportation sectors and/or experience monitoring and reporting on transport and freight market conditions and trends
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated experience in commercial or humanitarian transportation sectors, including dealing with shipments and clearing imports/exports.
- Monitoring and reporting on transport and freight market conditions and trends.
- Knowledge in coordinating procurement and transportation processes with other units/ teams.
- Experience in warehouse and commodity management.
- Proficiency in using various information management systems, databases, and software.
- Hands-on relevant experience in the UN or INGOs is desirable.
Fluency in both oral and written communication in Somali and English is a requirement.