JOB DESCRIPTION – AMAL BANK
Project Development Manager
Head of Investment, Amal Capital
The position will identify new investment project opportunities parallel to bank’s strategy and vision/mission. The Project Development Manager will work closely with the bank’s Investment Department and Amal Capital to identify and define target market segments and conduct appraisal of project proposals.
- Source and assess investment opportunities, identify bankable projects in target regions and grow and develop new business
- Identify potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges and projects that will help in achieving the company's financial
- Liaise and coordinate with senior staff in the origination of a good quality investment pipeline through anticipating market and economic trends and individual life/company growth cycle
- Prepare investment project plans and feasibility reports for presentation to the investment department, Review committees, Bank’s executives and finally to the Board of
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, local and international private businesses, banking and multilateral partners and government officials to develop specific investment opportunities.
- Provide timely and complete reports to the Senior staff, Bank’s executives and other groups periodically and as
- Keep senior management up-to-date with progress and outlook of product initiatives and
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance or relevant fields; Postgraduate Certification in Islamic banking and finance is a
- A minimum of 5 years of substantial professional experience in positions of increasing complexity and responsibility that includes significant experience in finance, investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, structured finance, corporate finance, or private equity, with a proven track record of sourcing, structuring and closing
- Strong ability for project development, and sound business judgment in identifying potential partners and investment
- Strong analytical skills to review and analyze complex financial
- Strong understanding of Islamic banking practices and products for commercial and personal banking
- Demonstrated strong written, presentation, and communications skills in English and ability to synthesize and present information effectively and tailored to different audiences.
- Excellent business judgment and problem solving skills to identify issues, present creative, practical solutions, and make and commit to sound decisions, anticipating short and long term
- Very strong problem solving skills both conceptual and
- Professional, ambitious, determined and sales and results oriented with strong interpersonal
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with both private and public entities in the assigned
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have excellent time management skills to set challenging but achievable goals and implement
- Ability to independently and creatively manage multiple work
Amal Bank is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please submit a detailed cover letter and résumé no later than May 15, 2019 To: