This role reports to the National Logistics Officer (CBT) based in the WFP Liaison Office & will be responsible for preparing below reports:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Information Technology OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Information Technology with an additional 5 years of relevant experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience matching the TOR for candidates holding a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering / Information Technology & 8 years of relevant experience matching the TOR for candidates holding a Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Information Technology.
Geographical experience:- Candidates with experience working across Somalia.
Languages:- Must be fluent in both English & Somali.
- Able to understand & internalise WFP’s strategic objectives & motivate team members to do the same so as to develop & improve individual & team skills.
- Easily adapt to change to accommodate changes in direction from WFP & external parties as & when required.
- Show willingness to explore & experiment with new ideas & approaches in personal work.
- Able to consistently deliver results (both individual & teamwork) on time, within budget & without errors.
- Able to make rational decisions when faced with uncertain circumstances & give supervisory direction to the team when required.
- Be a team player who seeks to understand & adapt to different team working styles.
- Able to portray an informed & professional demeanour towards stakeholders, internal & external partners.
Team management: This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- Detailed report on PHL equipment installation works (inclusive of photos).
- Detailed / well compiled weekly PHL equipment troubleshooting / repair reports (inclusive of photos).
- Adhoc reports on proposed improvements for PHL activities.
- Dully filled questionnaires related to retailers / farmers fresh produce sales (monthly).
- Detailed / well compiled supply chain market & retailer assessment (photos & contact list of key informants attached).
- Properly filled monthly retailer performance evaluations (photos attached).
- Detailed / well compiled weekly supply chain / corridor alerts.
- Well captured minutes / action points from monthly retailer meetings.
- Weekly update report on e-shop scale up.
- Weekly update report on Post Harvest Loss (PHL).
- Quarterly performance appraisal reports of CTG Retail Logistics Consultants.
WFP will provide:
- Necessary training on WFP rules, regulations, project objectives, assessment tools & systems.
- Guidelines & tools including questionnaires & checklists.
- Monthly activity schedule with list of locations to visit in priority.
- Reporting formats for field missions.
- Training of trainers on POS devices, e-commerce & PHL activities.
- Training venues, training materials & trainer.
- Only those candidates whose experience & education closely match the TOR will be shortlisted for this role.
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role.