Announcement Number: 07
Position: University’s rector office secretary
Number of vacancies: 1 Position
Opening Date: January 12, 2021
Closing Date: January 17, 2021
Work Hours: Full-time
Location: East Africa University Bosaso Main Campus
East Africa University was established in Bossaso 1999 with one main campus; currently EAU has seven campuses located in (Bossaso Main campus, Garowe, Galkaio, Gardo, Goldogob, Buhodle, and Erigabo).
East Africa University Bossaso campus, is seeking to recruit full-time Qualified office secretary.
- Manage The Daily/Weekly/Monthly Agenda and Arrange New Meetings and Appointments
- Organizing and Servicing Meetings (Producing Agendas and Taking Minutes
- Prepare and Disseminate Correspondence, Memos and Forms
- File and Update Contact Information of Employees and External Partners
- Typing, Preparing and Collating Reports
- Develop and Maintain a Filing System
- Prioritizing Workloads
- Make Travel Arrangements
- University Degree in Administrative Field
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills Both English and Arabic Languages
- Proven Work Experience as A Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with Office Organization and Optimization Techniques
- High Degree of Multi-Tasking and Time Management Capability
- Typing in Arabic and English
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested submit their application letter and CV either handover to EAU HRM Department or send via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before the deadline on January 17, 2021. Please include the reference “University’s rector office secretary” As subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here: EAU-Secratery-Vacancy