Date: February 05, 2020
Grant No: 2100155035220
IFB No: STRERP/G/NCB/03/2018
1. The Federal Republic of Somalia has received Financing from the African Development Fund in various currencies towards the cost of the Say No to Famine: Short Term Regional Emergency Response Project (STRERP) Somalia. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Supply of 10,000 Hygiene Kits to ten regions in Somalia.
2. Save the Children, as Implementing Agency of the STRERP – Somalia project, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of Hygiene Kits to ten regions of Somalia in three (03) lots to the delivery locations detailed below. Bids may be submitted for one or more lots.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at any of the Save the Children offices listed below
4. A complete set of bidding documents may be requested by interested bidders via email to Somalia.email@example.com quoting IFB No. STRERP/G/NCB/03/2018 in the email. Bidders may also collect hard copy print outs of bidding document free of charge from any of the offices listed in paragraph 3 above.
5. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods published September 2010, revised February 2018.
6. Bids must be delivered to any of the Save the Children Somalia program offices at the locations below on or before March 04, 2020, Time : 3.00 PM East Africa Time and must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in the table above in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee, enforceable in Nairobi, Kenya
7. Bids shall remain valid for 120 days after the deadline for bid submission prescribed above.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on March 05, 2020 Time : 10.30 AM East Africa Time at the offices of Save the Children Somalia Program listed in paragraph 6 above.