Temporary Scope Registrars.
1. Garowe (6 positions)
2 Eyl (3 positions)
3. Burtinle (4 positions)
Purpose of the position:
WV Somalia-Puntland program with funding from WFP is implementing a Nutrition project in close collaboration with MOH, Puntland targeting children under five years of age, pregnant and lactating women (PLW) with integrated management of acute malnutrition services with the aim of reducing morbidity and moralities associated with malnutrition. The project will focus on prevention of malnutrition through the BSFP program and the treatment of moderate acute malnutrition through the TSFP project with a clear referral pathway and linkage with the UNICEF supported OTP and SC programs. Under this project there is need for Scope registrars who will support with beneficiary sensitization, screening, bio metric data/scope registration, topping up and redemption process. The SCOPE registrars will be based in Garowe, Eyl & Burtinle respectively.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Check anthropometric measurement MUAC, odema and cases to appropriate structure,
- Record properly all the screening result and write daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Explain the purpose of admission in the scope.
- Update all the discharges in the registers
- Distribution of scope cards
- Doing the top up and redemption on scope cards.
- Provide reports and feedbacks on beneficiary management including identified gaps, and challenges in the course of beneficiary registration;
- Assist in the management and maintenance of SCOPE registration equipment including cards, computers, phone and mPOS;
- Provide retailer support in the operation of mPOS devices;
- Identify and report issues faced by beneficiaries in various local markets;
- Collate data and contribute to the preparation of reports on SCOPE related issues and provide information for better decision-making by stakeholders;
- Prepare the distribution reports
- Educational requirement: The job holder of this role is expected have a minimum of a diploma in health, Nutrition, ICT and any other related field of study.
- Experience and skills required: 2 years of experience in health, Nutrition or any other relevant experience.
- Previous experience with use the scope equipments and the ability to provide basic maintenance related issues is also required.
- Usage in computer softwares like word and excel and WFP scope database.
- Good basic communication skills in English is required.
- Fluency communication command in Somali language.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Must adhere to set security standards
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work
- Ability to exhibit exemplary life style as interpreted in specific local cultural context.
Interested applications are required to send the following information to Puntland_recruit@wvi.org
- Updated CV and cover letter
- Copies of your academic qualifications.
All applications shall be received by 24th March, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are required to clearly indicate their preferred specific location of interest in the subject line.